February 14 is less than two weeks away, and if you, like many others, are still searching for that perfect gift, then placing an online order for Valentine's Day flowers is always an easy and romantic option. You can order a beautiful floral arrangement in minutes from a variety of online retailers, including; 1-800-Flowers, Amazon, ProFlowers, Teleflora, and many more.
To help you sort through all the Valentine's Day offers, we've rounded up the best online flower delivery services in both the USA and the UK and listed their current promotions. We've also included delivery charges and made sure to mention if you can allocate specific days for delivery.
There's a fantastic range of bouquets and gifts available from our selection of florists below, and online delivery from a specialist means you don't have to worry about the usual hassle of buying from a store and getting them home safely. We'll be updating this page as we get closer to the big day so you can stay up to date with last-minute delivery fees.
More US Valentine's Day sales
- Amazon – A wide selection of gifts for him, her, kids, pets and more
- Walmart – Gifts that include flowers, jewelry, chocolates and perfume
- Godiva Chocolates – Semi-annual sale, up to 60% off select products
- Victoria's Secret – Semi-annual sale, up to 70% off sitewide
- Shari's Berries – Same-day delivery in select areas
- Lindt Chocolates – Free standard shipping on orders $ 75+ with code FREESHIP75
- Nordstrom – Handpicked gifts that ship for free
- Overstock – Save on jewelry, watches, candles, and more
- Target – A large selection of Valentine's Day candy, treats, and home decor
More UK Valentine's sales and deals
- Amazon – a huge choice with super fast delivery options
- Asos – save up to 70% on the latest fashion
- Boohoo – up to 80% off everything
- Lovehoney.co.uk – spice up your love life via the adults-only website
- Travel Supermarket – book a romantic getaway today
- Very.co.uk – gifts and fashion for him and for her