- 8 years of total relevant security experience required, 10 preferred
- 3-5 years of Endpoint Security experience across both sales and engagement delivery. The ideal candidate will have combined knowledge across various endpoint security platforms and architectures encompassing protection, detection, threat and vulnerability management, and response.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both executives and technical leaders at Fortune 500 organizations.
- 2+ years management experience (or demonstrated leadership within a technical team)
- Familiarity with security product lines and integration points for leading platforms and OEMs including Tanium, Crowdstrike, SentinelOne and Carbon Black.
- Knowledge of the various industry and architecture strategies, frameworks and standards for endpoint security, governance, and compliance
- Extensive experience in organizing resources, establishing priorities, and leading security initiatives
- Extensive ability to perform concurrent tasks in complex environments under adjusting priorities
- Ability to communicate and modify approach, language, and style to different audiences
- Must have excellent communication skills, writing skills, and the ability to work with team members at all levels
- Bachelors or equivalent level degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field
Why Shapiro Consultants & System Services ?
Fueled by entrepreneurship and innovation, Shapiro Consultants & Services strives to accelerate our growth and ability to improve client and employee satisfaction. Shapiro Consultants constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our valued clients.
Shapiro Consultants was founded in 2008 in Hopatcong, New Jersey and operate in three key states. We employ over 55 individuals and have annual revenues exceed $6 million. We have won numerous awards in the many sectors we operate in, including best of Long Island’s best social media company.
We are looking for a Endpoint Security Practice Manager to join our Cybersecurity Practice
Why should you join our Cybersecurity Practice team?
Shapiro Consultants works to secure the future and solve the most complex cybersecurity issues for the largest businesses and governments in the world. Our Global Cybersecurity Practice is staffed by former CISOs, CIOs, security analysts, architects, and engineers. Shapiro Consultants applies a consultative approach to help customers develop and execute holistic cyber programs by aligning business, architecture, and operations.
Security continues to be one of the fastest-growing business lines at Shapiro Consultants. As one of our four core market competencies, we work with some of the largest and most complex clients on the planet to help them manage risk and defend their organizations from continuous threats. Our talented team of security consultants, architects, and engineers drive innovative, outcome-based solutions across our enterprise, telecommunications, and public sector customers.
What will you be doing?
The Endpoint Security Practice Manager is responsible for setting strategy and managing the day-to-day business for the Endpoint Security consulting team. This quality-focused consulting team partners with customers in their journey to develop and implement modern Endpoint Security strategies that drive meaningful outcomes for their business. Internally, the Endpoint Security team partners with the Shapiro Consultants sales force to position and scope consulting opportunities, our Advanced Technology Center to evaluate cutting-edge technologies and the Global Security Practice leadership to develop and deploy new services to meet customer and industry demand.
The Practice Manager is focused on leading the growth of the Endpoint Security practice through sound business management, relevant and insightful thought leadership, strategic sales engagement and strong people leadership.
- Grow and build a high-performance Endpoint Security consulting team that delivers cyber security services to enterprise level clients
- Lead a cross-functional team through Shapiro Consultants IML principle alignment and customer delivery excellence.
- Build and maintain consultative relationship with strategic customers (VP/CxO level) and partners (OEMs)
- Maintain a strong focus on trends and developments in the security industry and leverage that input to influence development and investments into the practice
- Challenges the team to approach business and technical opportunities with a creative and innovative mindset
- Advance the business and value proposition of Shapiro Consultants services and technology to customers, partners and the industry through proficient presentation and communication skills
- Evaluate requests and assign the appropriate solution-focused, technical-focused and/or other resources
- Engage on large/strategic deals to optimize proposed solutions, leveraging one’s broad expertise, best practices and external resources as needed
- Lead cross-functional projects within and beyond areas of immediate responsibility
- Collaborate with Shapiro Consultants’ various services teams to enable complete solutions that can be taken to market
- Track and report team metrics for team activities, opportunities, utilization, availability and efficiency