- Minimum of 3-5 years’ prior experience managing engineering teams, or technical staff in an operations capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology and minimum of 10 years’ experience in information technology field with at least 2 years specializing in configuring and supporting the integration of enterprise network and storage solutions or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with design fundamentals, and initial setup and configuration tasks associated with the build-out of cell towers, cell sites, and telecommunication sites.
- Proficiency in providing customer service to include leading senior level customer interaction
- Expert level capability in KPI development and attainment
- Proficiency in understanding and managing financial budgets
- Experience or knowledge of supply chain, warehouse, logistics, and materials management
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Experience in Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing operations
- Excellent leadership, communication, and administrative skills
- High level of problem-resolution ability and visionary management skills
- Proficient in the use of Office Tools
Why Shapiro Consultants & System Services ?
Fueled by entrepreneurship and innovation, Shapiro Consultants & Services strives to accelerate our growth and ability to improve client and employee satisfaction. Shapiro Consultants constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our valued clients.
Shapiro Consultants was founded in 2008 in Hopatcong, New Jersey and operate in three key states. We employ over 55 individuals and have annual revenues exceed $6 million. We have won numerous awards in the many sectors we operate in, including best of Long Island’s best social media company.
We are looking for a Endpoint Security Practice Manager to join our Cybersecurity Practice
Why should you join our Cybersecurity Practice team?
Shapiro Consultants works to secure the future and solve the most complex cybersecurity issues for the largest businesses and governments in the world. Our Global Cybersecurity Practice is staffed by former CISOs, CIOs, security analysts, architects, and engineers. Shapiro Consultants applies a consultative approach to help customers develop and execute holistic cyber programs by aligning business, architecture, and operations.
Security continues to be one of the fastest-growing business lines at Shapiro Consultants. As one of our four core market competencies, we work with some of the largest and most complex clients on the planet to help them manage risk and defend their organizations from continuous threats. Our talented team of security consultants, architects, and engineers drive innovative, outcome-based solutions across our enterprise, telecommunications, and public sector customers.
What will you be doing?
- Promote Shapiro Consultants core values and Corporate Goals
- Develop technical leaders and approximately 15 resources responsible for:
- Gather all requirements and specifications from customers and OEM’s and translate needed requirements into build instructions, as built documentation, and integration workbooks to be utilized in a production environment
- Execute successful integration for technology solutions per specifications and/or configuration instructions utilizing both industry and Shapiro Consultants best practices.
- Delivering Operational Excellence through:
- Strong continuous improvement initiatives
- Effective processes, improved workflow design, and Lean initiatives
- KPI management and improvements
- Develop and maintain the ongoing collaborative relationship with the Sales Engineering, Material Operations, Logistics, Professional Services, Program Management teams.
- Drive standardization across all programs and across our global integration operations
- Drive consistent product quality through the following:
- Standardized manufacturing processes including workmanship and quality standards.
- A rigorous approach to process discipline, trend analysis and root cause corrective action
- In-process and final quality inspection
- Play a lead role in conjunction with IT and other operations leaders to establish our integration systems roadmap. This includes developing and implementing industry leading information systems for shop control management, production planning, and workflow optimization among others.
- Develop current and future leaders in the principles of Strategic Planning, Financial Operations Management, Lean Operations and Servant Leadership